Sunday 18 February 2018

Beware the Snakes

First of my SNAKE armour off the production line. These will be ‘counts as’ Guardian light walkers from the Brit K47 list. I plan to use ‘counts as’ Brit units for most my Cobra troops, rather than try to create units, so as to maintain game balance with my opponent. The match is not perfect, as the Gaurdian has a hmg as well as the flamethrower and mmg on a SNAKE - but as the Guardian can only fire one weapon at a time it still works ok having only one gun arm. I plan on playing the SNAKE gun as being able to fire normal bullets (mmg) or amour-periencing rounds (hmg). I printed these ones in blue as a homage to the original toy and the differentiate them from the other SNAKE version I will be using. [NB: SNAKE 3D files are from Jabberwock, printed at 40% scaling]

No comments:

Post a Comment